Brand: Aumuller | Manufacturer Part numbers: KS4 S12 24 V DC (R/L)
- Dome & Skylight windows
- Top & bottom hung windows
- Pivoting windows
Thrust & Traction force: 400 – 50 / 400 N; stroke dependant, programmable from 5.0 mm/s
Max Strokes: 50 – 1000 mm; programmable
Voltage supply: 24 V DC
Protection Class: IP 32
Options listed in Download Pdf below.
Get in touch for help picking the right brackets for your window.
Call 01702 826267 to order or for advice
Next Day Delivery on 100s of Products
Free for Trade & Public
Don’t worry call us on our product support line and our experts will give you free advice and guidance
to find the correct product for your application: 01702 826267
- Buy Now
- Product Applications
- Technical Details
- Download PDF's
- Product Enquiry form
Aumuller KS4 S12 24 V DC (R/L)
Chain drives from AUMÜLLER have a well-designed and robust aluminium housing. It encases the microprocessor-controlled electronics, the motor-gear unit and the chain box. The slim design allows our chain drives to lay flat on the window profile and not protrude into the room. The drives can be mounted on top or integrated into the profile. The most suitable installation locations are the frame profiles of the main or side closing edges.
The KS2 TWIN is made especially for window and facade manufacturers and installers: thanks to the microprocessor-controlled load-dependent cut-off switch, it is possible to use synchronous operation in multi-drive systems, as well as sequence controls with locking drives or object-specific special solutions, without additional modules. Special feature of the Twin models: the Z version, offers you a programmable feedback contact for “OPEN” or “CLOSED” position (max. 24V / 0.5A).
- For natural ventilation, smoke and heat exhausting systems and ferralux® NRWG (EN12101-2) Versions R (right) or L (left) or TWIN
- Aluminium housing anodized or optionally in RAL colours
- High-quality stainless steel sidebow roller chain, without protruding rivet heads
- Slim line body that suits concealed fitting within profiles
- Rigid drive mounting on frame without brackets
- Programmable parameters of Intelligent Control Electronics S12
- Synchronised multi-operation and sequence control without add. devices Electronic soft-start, soft-close and soft-stop at end of stroke control Stroke, force, speed
- Rebate control
- Suitable for operation with M-COM for the automatic configuration of synchronised run of multi drive systems and sequence control
Order Now by Phone
The range of manual and electric window openers is vast and choosing the right solution depends on your needs. Our website carries just a sample of the most popular products we sell, but by no means covers everything we stock or can supply. It is always best to call us and we will help you confirm if it is the correct product for your exact needs.
To Order Dial: 01702 826 267
This product is suitable for: