Nekos SKYRO 850
Call us for latest pricing
Brand: Nekos | Manufacturer Part numbers: SKYRO 850
- Top-hung windows
- Sun blind slats
- Louvers frame
Traction force: 850 N
Thrust force: 850 N
Strokes: 350 mm, 550 mm, 750 mm, 1000 mm
Protection Class: IP 65
Voltage supply: 230v AC, 24v DC
Nekos SKYRO 850
Nekos SKYRO 850 is the brand new linear gear rack actuator suitable for ventilation and aeration of industrial environments, also intended for smoke and heat evacuation systems (EFC / RWA) in compliance with the European standard EN12101.
The research department of Nekos has conferred this model the best construction technique and has equipped it with the latest generation electronics using a microprocessor to manage all operating functions, including synchronization (Nekos Syncro³ patent): an absolute innovation in the field of rack gear actuators.
The new series of SKYRO actuators are the result of Nekos’ experience in this field, which aims to provide products that are robust, durable, easy to assemble and with excellent value for money. Nekos SKYRO 850: a concentrate of high-level performance that integrates perfectly into any architectural context.
▪ The application is versatile and modular, without using any particular and expensive accessories. It’s possible to have several motorized synchronised thrust points and other idle thrust points connected with connection bar. Synchronized electro locks, (K-LOCK) are also usable.
▪ In case of more actuators connected in Syncro³ modus, the connection bar is not necessary.
▪ Automations of large skylights, Shed windows, domes, rooflights, battery- awning windows are the most frequent applications.
▪ Strokes among 350 and 1000 mm offer wide ranges of application.
▪ The actuator is fixed by means of a clamp system along the entire length of the shaft and with oscillating support that allows the actuator to follow the opening radius of the frame.
This product is suitable for: