Window Master WMU 882
Call us for latest pricing
Brand: Window Master | Manufacturer Part numbers: WMU 882
- Top-hung windows
- Bottom-hung windows
- Skylights, roof windows
- Pivot frames
Traction force: 500N (programmable up to 1000N)
Thrust force: programmable up to 1000N
Strokes: depending on variant
Protection Class: IP 54
Voltage supply: 24v DC
Window Master WMU 882
Chain actuator 1000N 2A
Actuator for large and heavy windows – an elegant alternative to spindle actuators.
For smoke and comfort ventilation.
For top hung, bottom hung, turning, pivot, roof window and light dome.
24V Nominal voltage
The product is to be connected to a ±24V power supply
Smoke ventilation according to EN 12101-2
The product is suitable for smoke ventilation according to EN 12101-2 and uses natural driving forces for the efficient exhaust of smoke and heat
The product communicates with power supplies with MotorLink® – an intelligent patented digital communication from WindowMaster
The product is UL certified according to UL325 for US and CSA C22.2 no.247-14 for Canada
The product is suitable for comfort ventilation to ensure that the building’s users enjoy a comfortable indoor climate
The actuator is a high performance actuator especially designed for large and heavy windows – an elegant alternative to spindle actuators.
Complete opening of the window within 60sec. (depending on the programming).
The actuator is approved according to EN 12101-2 with selected profiles – please contact WindowMaster for further information.
– to be used together with ±24V control units or control units with MotorLink®
– can be used together with espagnolette WMB
– synchronization of up to 4 window actuators – no need for an external synchronization module
– genuine position feedback and 3 speeds when using control unit with MotorLink®
– soft close function
– the electronics in this actuator can be programmed to suit specific requirements – i.e. pressure- and traction force, stroke, speed/sound level –
with the WAT 100 programming box, this is also possible following installation
– built-in electronic load switch-off/end stop
– electronic actuator with micro controller
– the actuator has an integrated reverse function to ensure a prolonged life span of the window gaskets
– easy mounting
– actuators for USA and Canada are UL certified and are supplied without cable
This product is suitable for: