Brand: Window Master | Manufacturer Part numbers: WMX 823
- Top-hung windows
- Bottom-hung windows
- Pivot frames
Traction force: 200 N
Protection Class: Surface mounted: IP 20, concealed: IP 32
Voltage supply: 24v DC
Get in touch for help picking the right brackets for your window.
Call 01702 826267 to order or for advice
Next Day Delivery on 100s of Products
Free for Trade & Public
Don’t worry call us on our product support line and our experts will give you free advice and guidance
to find the correct product for your application: 01702 826267
- Chain actuator for concealed installation.
- For smoke and comfort ventilation.
- For top hung, bottom hung and turning windows.
- Not appropriate for roof windows.
24V Nominal voltage
The product is to be connected to a ±24V power supply
The product is suitable for smoke ventilation and use natural driving forces for the efficient exhaust of smoke and heat
The product communicates with power supplies with MotorLink® – an intelligent patented digital communication from WindowMaster
The product is UL certified according to UL325 for US and CSA C22.2 no.247-14 for Canada
The product is suitable for comfort ventilation to ensure that the building’s users enjoy a comfortable indoor climate
Programmable 24V DC chain actuator for concealed installation for smoke and comfort ventilation.
– to be used together with ±24V control units or control units with MotorLink®
– can be used together with espagnolette WMB
– external safety edge can be connected directly to the actuator (actuator version ’E’)
– available with and without UL certification:
– Europe: order without UL certification (version 0)
– USA / Canada: order with UL certification (version U)
– synchronisation of up to four window actuators – no need for an external synchronisation module
– genuine position feedback and three speeds when using control unit with MotorLink®
– soft close
– the electronics in this actuator can be programmed to suit specific requirements
– i.e. pressure- and traction force, stroke, speed/sound level – with the WAT 100 programming box, also possible following installation
– built-in electronic load switch-off/end stop
– electronic actuator with micro controller
– the actuator has an integrated reverse function to ensure a prolonged life span of the window gaskets
– easy mounting
Order Now by Phone
The range of manual and electric window openers is vast and choosing the right solution depends on your needs. Our website carries just a sample of the most popular products we sell, but by no means covers everything we stock or can supply. It is always best to call us and we will help you confirm if it is the correct product for your exact needs.
To Order Dial: 01702 826 267
This product is suitable for: