MB08 Temperature Control Panel
Call us for latest pricing
The MB08 is a double gang temperature control panel for electric window openers. It features an LCD display with both manual and automatic operation modes and comes with a rain sensor to ensure your windows close in inclement weather.
- Suitable for all 230v electric actuators
- 5A rating (Can control up to a maximum of 15 ACK4s)
- Temperature control panel with rain sensor
- LCD display for configuration
- Staged/Proportional temperature control
- External wired thermistor/temperature probe
- Optional remote control available
When you want to add some automation to your window ventilation system the MB08 can be a great starting point. The panel has an external thermistor, permitting greater freedom in the placement of the control panel. Only the temperature sensor needs to be out of direct sunlight for the best accuracy. The window openings are then automatically adjusted in automatic mode to help maintain the desired room temperature. A short grace period between activations prevents the windows actuating too often and helps reduce wear and tear on the actuators.
The M/A button switches between the automatic and manual modes of operation.
The up & down buttons act as a rocker switch, the actuator will open or close the window whilst each button is pressed in turn, allowing fine control of the opening amount. The LCD display on the MB08 temperature control panel will indicate the vent position for easy reference.
In this mode, instead of controlling the opening position, the up & down buttons are used to set the preferred temperature. The MB08 panel will automatically adjust the window opening in small increments (as opposed to fully opened/closed). The amount of opening is directly proportional to the different between the room and preferred temperature. If the room is only a few degrees hotter, then the windows will only open a small amount.
- Unlike the MB06 the rain sensor can be configured to operate in both manual and automatic modes
- We’ve noticed in testing that the panel can have a variance of ± 3°C of temperature accuracy, however this can be corrected by calibration upon installation
- We sell this item as a control panel only, you will require a double gang backbox with a minimum of 47mm depth for your installation